Wednesday, June 3, 2015

MadCap's Trailer Reactions - "Fallout 4"

No, seriously this time.



...yeah, I have nothing on this but just shaking from the sheer joy at the prospect of playing another Fallout game. Those that had followed me will know my love for Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas and (most of) their respective DLCs. I literally cannot even give a proper analysis of it because I am sitting here typing this and doing my best to not fall over trembling from the sheer awesome.

...don't look at your screen like that. If you aren't feeling it, you clearly haven't watched the trailer!

So come back once you've done that.

...

...

...

...

...back? Good. WASN'T THAT FREAKING AWESOME?!

Okay, so we've had no gameplay features shown, but we see some frightfully damn pretty scenic shots, the revelation of Vault 111, and...a voiced protagonist? Entirely possible, though it would be interesting to see that in a Bethesda game seeing as that really isn't their MO. Still, it worked well enough for Isaac Clarke for one game, so maybe that will also do well here?

I'm taking the cautious optimism route, and I know that I've been fooled by shiny things before, but this is Bethesda. They have never let me down...well, they at least keep most of their promises...

...well, they're not Randy Pitchford, are they?!

Fallout 4 has just been announced by Bethesda Softworks. It will be available on Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC.

For the latest from the MadCapMunchkin, be sure to follow him on Twitter @MadCapMunchkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment