Friday, October 31, 2014

MadCap's Mad Rantings - "Horror Month 2014"

Sorry for the lack of a game review today, folks. Meant to, but I haven't finished the current one I'm working on in time, so I'll be saving it for 2015 (no, for the record, I don't normally plan so far ahead).  But even so, we've had quite a few adventures this month, haven't we? Vampires - even Count Dracula himself - creatures of science and magic.  From the purest evil of man to threats far beyond the stars, we've seen a lot.  Even a good ghost story! I would say, lack of game reviews aside (really, I do mean to do more next year), that Horror Month was a resounding success.

Or, at the very least, I enjoyed doing it, which is really what this is all about in the end.

I sit now after handing out candy to a slew of trick-or-treaters and I'm probably gonna drown myself on some Crunch Bars and Twix and pop in a horror movie - probably Aliens or Shazam, depending on how much I hate myself.  Happy Halloween, everyone! Pop in a bad movie, pop down some servings of that crazy awesome junk food, and have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment