Saturday, April 5, 2014

MadCap At The Movies - "Captain America: The Winter Soldier"


I'll go through and do a  more definitive and complete review of this film later on when I'm able to process the pure, concentrated awesome I have just witnessed on the silver screen.  For now, I have only one thing to instruct you to do, my Madmen.

Go. See. This. Movie.

...why are you still reading this? Turn off your computer, go to the movie theater, get yourself a Cherry Coke, a popcorn bucket, and some Raisinets  (they're optional no, they are not!) and sit your butt down in the seat for one hundred and thirty six minutes of what could possibly be the greatest film that Marvel has put out with just a single hero.

No, I'm not joking.  Go.  Now.

Captain America:  The Winter Soldier is now out in theaters from Marvel Studios.  Seriously, why are you still reading this? Go watch it now!

...no, you guys know what my Twitter is by now.  Go watch the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment